Credit Manager, Credit Department សំរាប់ Industrial Bank of Korea
|ថ្ងៃទី 08 ខែ មិថុនា ឆ្នាំ2018|
Industrial Bank of Korea (“the Bank”) was established in 1961 under the Industrial Bank of Korea Act to promote independent economic activities of small and medium-sized companies.
With majority shareholder being the Republic of Korean Government (61.9%) and total asset stood at USD308 billion as at 2017, the Bank ranked 20 on the world’s 50 safest banks 2017 and ranked 3 on the 50 safest banks in emerging markets 2017 by the Global Finance.
Currently the we employ more than 12,000 staff and operate a broad domestic network of 654 branches and international network of 1 subsidiary (with 16 branches), 8 branches and 3 rep offices.
Since its establishment in 1961, the Bank has been committed to honoring its charter of financing small and medium sized enterprises (SMEs). Being the no. 1 player in Korean SME financing market with more than 1.3 million SME customers, the Bank plans to not only maintain, but strengthen our leadership in the segment.
As part of the Bank’s plan to utilize its SME financing know-how and unique financial services to expand the oversea network and build the foundations for an exciting new future, we are opening our first branch in Phnom Penh in the very near future and are now seeking for qualified candidates to fill the following vacancies:
- Credit Manager, Credit Department
- Maintain a department organizational structure sufficient to meet all goals and objectives
- Administer all loan processes and assist to ensure optimal customer services and participate in all improvement activities
- Monitor the credit granting and periodic credit reviews
- Develop and maintain professional relationships with all borrowers, insurers, property valuer, credit reporting agencies and relevant authorities
- Promote good quality loans portfolio to conduct prompt review existing borrowers’ facilities
- Recommend changes in the credit policy to senior management
- Monitor the collection area and design appropriate methods and procedures
- Provide for ongoing training of the credit staff
- Manage and control NPL cases
- Develop management reporting
- Ensure compliance with the Bank’s policies and procedures
- Master/Bachelor degree in any field, however in banking, finance, accounting, economics or business administration is a plus
- At least 5 years working experience in banking sector, out of which at least 3 years in lending area
- Proven work experience as a Credit Manager is highly preferred
- Solid understanding of lending procedures for SME, Corporate, Trade Finance
- Must be self-driven, highly motivated and have strong leadership and influencing skills
- Excellent communication, problem solving, multi-tasking, relationship building and interpersonal skills
- Very good command of written and spoken English
- Computer Literacy (Word, Excel, Internet & Email)
Interested applicants are invited to submit their CV together with duly completed Application Form (as attached) to us via E-mail address or in hardcopy to our Rep Office by using the contact detail.
Applications will be treated in strict confidence and only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview.
Successful candidates will be provided with competitive salary based on qualification and experiences plus other benefits such as bonus, health insurance, lunch allowance, etc.
For further information, please contact us via phone number provided.
For Application can be downloaded as file attached or Click here.
Application deadline:15 June 2018
ជួយគាំទ្រ Khmer Online Jobsនៅពេលអ្នកដាក់ពាក្យសំរាប់ការងារនេះ ប្រសិនបើអាចសុំជួយប្រាប់ទៅកាន់ក្រុមហ៊ុនថា "អ្នកបានឃើញការងារនេះក្នុងគេហទំព័រ www.khmeronlinejobs.com".
ពីក្រុមការងារ Khmer Online Jobs
|Industrial Bank of Korea|
|023 964 202 (Office)|
|Prince Phnom Penh Tower, Floor 16, Building No. 445, Preah Monivong Blvd, Phnom Penh|