Manager, Finance Department សំរាប់ Industrial Bank of Korea
|ថ្ងៃទី 08 ខែ មិថុនា ឆ្នាំ2018|
Industrial Bank of Korea (“the Bank”) was established in 1961 under the Industrial Bank of Korea Act to promote independent economic activities of small and medium-sized companies.
With majority shareholder being the Republic of Korean Government (61.9%) and total asset stood at USD308 billion as at 2017, the Bank ranked 20 on the world’s 50 safest banks 2017 and ranked 3 on the 50 safest banks in emerging markets 2017 by the Global Finance.
Currently the we employ more than 12,000 staff and operate a broad domestic network of 654 branches and international network of 1 subsidiary (with 16 branches), 8 branches and 3 rep offices.
Since its establishment in 1961, the Bank has been committed to honoring its charter of financing small and medium sized enterprises (SMEs). Being the no. 1 player in Korean SME financing market with more than 1.3 million SME customers, the Bank plans to not only maintain, but strengthen our leadership in the segment.
As part of the Bank’s plan to utilize its SME financing know-how and unique financial services to expand the oversea network and build the foundations for an exciting new future, we are opening our first branch in Phnom Penh in the very near future and are now seeking for qualified candidates to fill the following vacancies:
- Manager, Finance Department
- Monitor the day-to-day financial operations for the Bank, such as payroll, invoicing, and other transactions
- Ensure that sufficient funds available meet ongoing operational capital investment requirements
- Administer all reporting activities for the bank to Korean Head Quarter and Regulators (e.g. NBC, GDT) and ensure that all the reports are prepared in an accurate and timely manner
- Review financial data and prepare monthly and annual reports
- Contract outside services for tax preparation, auditing, banking, investments, and other financial needs as necessary
- Understand and adhere to financial regulations and legislation and ensure compliance with applicable laws and procedures
- Establish and maintain financial policies and procedures for the Bank
- ACCA Candidate/Holder, Master/Bachelor degree in finance, accounting or a related field
- At least 3 to 5 years working experience in finance, accounting or treasury related function, preferably with some year experience in handling regulatory reporting in banking/financial industry
- Proven work experience as a Finance Manager in banking industrial is highly preferred
- Possess a very good knowledge of statutory reporting requirements
- Solid organizational and time management skills
- Ability to work independently and under pressure
- Superior mathematical skills and attention to detail and strong leadership
- Excellent analytical skills, with the ability to create and process financial spreadsheets
Interested applicants are invited to submit their CV together with duly completed Application Form (as attached) to us via E-mail address or in hardcopy to our Rep Office by using the contact detail.
Applications will be treated in strict confidence and only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview.
Successful candidates will be provided with competitive salary based on qualification and experiences plus other benefits such as bonus, health insurance, lunch allowance, etc.
For further information, please contact us via phone number provided.
For Application can be downloaded as file attached or Click here.
Application deadline:15 June 2018
ជួយគាំទ្រ Khmer Online Jobsនៅពេលអ្នកដាក់ពាក្យសំរាប់ការងារនេះ ប្រសិនបើអាចសុំជួយប្រាប់ទៅកាន់ក្រុមហ៊ុនថា "អ្នកបានឃើញការងារនេះក្នុងគេហទំព័រ www.khmeronlinejobs.com".
ពីក្រុមការងារ Khmer Online Jobs
|Industrial Bank of Korea|
|023 964 202 (Office)|
|Prince Phnom Penh Tower, Floor 16, Building No. 445, Preah Monivong Blvd, Phnom Penh|