40K PLUS Program Officer សំរាប់ 40K PLUS
|ថ្ងៃទី 20 ខែ ឧសភា ឆ្នាំ2019|
About 40K PLUS
40K PLUS creates access to quality learning for children in restricted environments.
We have developed a proprietary technology system that allows us to push content into villages through tablets, and pull data back, all offline. 40K PLUS can run different uses and different subjects.
Currently, the flagship program uses the system to teach English to 3,000 government school children in India and Cambodia.
Our vision is to seek out other innovative uses for our system, and to bring the benefits of digital learning to millions of people around the world.
Position Location: Kampong Cham Province
Employment: Initial One Year Employment Contract, with option to extend upon mutual agreement
Reports to: Program Manager (PM)
Purpose of the Position
You are responsible for coordinating a network of 40K PLUS schools in Kampong Cham province, ensuring effective delivery of the 40K PLUS Program.
School, Community and Government Engagement
- To act as 40K PLUS representative in the school, community and with government officials at sub-national level
- To build relationships with target schools, community and government representatives and ensure they are highly engaged
- To arrange and run events, meetings and initiatives to raise awareness of the 40K PLUS program with schools, local communities, and key stakeholders
- To provide high quality customer service, troubleshooting any concerns or problems expressed by key stakeholders
- To work with key stakeholders to create a culture of English learning in the school, at home and in the community
- To ensure the timely collection of the 40K PLUS community contribution fund from the school
Learning Support. Coaching and Capacity Building
- To conduct structured classroom observation
- To provide teachers with coaching and constructive feedback, on how to improve their 40K PLUS class
- To run teacher and new 40K PLUS team members training sessions on the 40K PLUS methodology and technology
- To provide data driven feedback to teachers and the school on student learning progress and create data-driven action plans in collaboration with the teachers.
- To provide targeted learning support and implement learning plans for struggling students, in areas of key English skill gaps
- To conduct start, mid and end point baseline tests, with target schools and control group schools
- To suggest product improvements to enhance learning, based on classroom observations
- To assist with initial 40K PLUS classroom set up
- To frequently sync the data from the class to the cloud
- To report and troubleshoot technology issues, ensure timely resolution of common technology hardware and software issues
Documentation, Reporting and Feedback
- To provide 40K PLUS with feedback and project reports of class and program progress at school and provincial level
- To provide suggestions for product improvements based on classroom observations of students using the product
- Bachelor degree in Education, community development or related field
- 3+ years’ experience in monitoring or coordinating education programs. Experience in training, coaching or teaching preferred
- Strong inter personal skills, with experience in building community and local government relationships
- Affinity towards technology, with a willingness to learn new technologies and tools
- Strong observation skills, with an ability to analyse observations to form insights
- Open minded, with a high willingness to learn
- Excellent English skills
- Understanding and belief in the concept of social enterprise preferred
Interested applicants should submit their CVs and cover letters addressing the competencies via email email@example.com. no later than 17:00pm on the closing date. Applicants are required to abide by 40K PLUS’s Child Protection Policy. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted
នៅពេលអ្នកដាក់ពាក្យសំរាប់ការងារនេះ ប្រសិនបើអាចសុំជួយប្រាប់ទៅកាន់ក្រុមហ៊ុនថា "អ្នកបានឃើញការងារនេះក្នុងគេហទំព័រ www.khmeronlinejobs.com".