Procurement Manager សំរាប់ អង្គការទស្សនៈពិភពលោក កម្ពុជា
|ថ្ងៃទី 24 ខែ មិថុនា ឆ្នាំ2019|
|$1,280 - $1,760|
World Vision International is an international Christian Humanitarian Organization working with the poor and oppressed to promote human transformation and seek justice. We are global community with a purpose – to bring about positive change in the lives of the world’s most vulnerable children. People are inspired to work for us because they want to contribute to making a difference. We are part of an international team, using our talent, determination and influence to invest in a better tomorrow.
Are you ready to be a change maker?
Our Cambodia Office is seeking for one (01) qualified local candidate to fill in the position below:
JOB ID : NO-FY19-F052
Position : Procurement Manager
Location : National Office
Salary : 1,280-1,760 USD
I. THE PURPOSE OF THE POSITION
Lead and manage Procurement Unit (PU), oversight and focus on all aspects of procurement management. Ensuring the procurement Operating systems, including Provision and services is effectively supporting to program and compliance with WVI standard and donor requirements.
- Lead National Supply Chain Management team in WVI Cambodia Manage work efforts across planning, strategic sourcing, categories management, including internal customer alignment and satisfaction, supplier relationship management, contract management, risk management, program management and human resource management.
- Manage establishment by tracking and reporting of benefits and key internal and supplier performance metrics
- Development and compliance of GSCM policies and procedures.
- Obtain quality supplies at reasonable prices under Strategic Sourcing efforts.
- Vendor identification and quality improvement for best-centralized supplies.
- Mitigate Financial Risk and avoid significant financial risk ratings in procurement for both Wrold Vision program and Partners.
As part of the World Vision Cambodia mandate requirements for new staff, all candidates who are offered job are required to produce Local Police Clearance Certificate prior to date of joining in the organization. We recommend applying for the certificate upon application submission.
- University degree in Business administration, Social Science, Procurement, Supply Chain Management or similar degree
- Professional qualification in SCM
- Purchasing know-how and mastery in the 7-Step Sourcing Process
- Specific knowledge of local legal positions for contracts
- Highly experienced in negotiation strategies and tactics
- Experience in performance management and benefits tracking
- Ability to drive strong relationships with suppliers
- Ability to explain complex supply chain concepts in simple terms to a diverse client team (senior executives and Supply Chain Management professionals)
- At least 5 - 10 years’ experience in purchasing
- At least 3 - 5 years’ experience in a management position
- Team leader experience for minimum of 2 years.
- Please follow the link: http://careers.wvi.org/job-opportunities-in-cambodia, Download the WV application form and APPLY ONLINE submitting your World Vision Application Form, CV and Cover Letter.
- If you cannot see the job announcement on World Vision website through the link above(1):
Please copy job ID: NO-FY19-F052 to be your email subject ONLY and attach your completed Application Form, CV and Cover Letter to Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us at Tel: 023 216 052 Ext: 121
GO GREEN! SAVE THE TREES!
All applications should be sent in soft copy (word document or PDF)
World Vision Cambodia is committed to the principles of workplace diversity. Qualified women and disabled people are encouraged to apply. Only short listed candidates will be notified. Applications and CVs will not be returned.
WVI is committed to the protection of children. We do not employ staff whose background is not aligned to our child protection practices. Hence employment is conditional upon successful completion of all applicable background checks, including criminal record checks where possible.
Closing date is 24th June 2019, at 5:00 PM
ជួយគាំទ្រ Khmer Online Jobsនៅពេលអ្នកដាក់ពាក្យសំរាប់ការងារនេះ ប្រសិនបើអាចសុំជួយប្រាប់ទៅកាន់ក្រុមហ៊ុនថា "អ្នកបានឃើញការងារនេះក្នុងគេហទំព័រ www.khmeronlinejobs.com".
ពីក្រុមការងារ Khmer Online Jobs
អង្គការទស្សនះពិភពលោក គឺ ជាអង្គការមនុស្សធម៌គ្រីស្ទានអន្តរជាតិ កំពុងធ្វើការជាមួយជនក្រីក្រនិងលើកស្ទួយបំផ្លាស់បំប្រែជីវិត រស់នៅរបស់ពូកគេ និងស្វែងរកភាពយុត្តធម៌។
|023 216 052