Senior Programmer (MIS) សំរាប់ អម្រឹត
|កំព្យូទ័រទូទៅ, កំព្យូទ័រ តបណ្តាញ Network, កំព្យូទ័រ សរសេរកម្មវិធី|
|ថ្ងៃទី 29 ខែ មិថុនា ឆ្នាំ2019|
Amret is a leading microfinance institution established in 1991 that contributes to the economic and social development of Cambodia by providing a wide range of financial services to meet the needs of the large targeted customers. Amret has strong commitment and long-term business strategies to be a leading financial institution in the market by deploying ambitious digital strategies.
Amret belongs to the Advans international group a major shareholder and international shareholder (FMO and IFC). The Advans group serves over 750,000 clients, and has expanded its operations in nine countries such as Cambodia, Cameroon, Ivory Coast, Democratic Republic of Congo, Ghana, Myanmar, Nigeria, Pakistan, and Tunisia.
Amret has 156 branches, located in 25 cities and provinces in Cambodia, and successfully serves 400,000 customers with around 4,000 highly dedicated employees.
- Develop new software applications and MIS reports upon the business requests
- Translate business requirements to technical documents in accordance with agreed templates
- Upgrade existing software applications as the user organization's needs change
- Test software to ensure the code is correct, fixing ('debugging') errors where they occur, and rerunning and rechecking the program until it produces the correct results
- Contribute in the preparation of user manuals, guides and other material to ensure supportability and reuse
- Take ownership and ensure high quality and timely delivery of multiple developments in accordance with related development plans
- Analyze, prioritize and fix open issues to ensure timely resolution of issues affecting business applications
- Manage third level support services for all applications packages developed internally ensuring conformance to agreed SLAs
- Develop, implement and document systems, the internal methodology, processes and procedures, for software development adhering to ISO & SDLC standards.
- Degree in information Technology, Computer Science or related fields
- Minimum 2 years of work experience in reporting development preferably in Banking or Microfinance industry and minimum 2 years’ experience in Microsoft SQL Server 2014 or above.
- Experience in Microsoft Report or Crystal Report
- Experience in data extracting, cleansing and preparing data modeling
- Knowledge in WEB based application development and Java, HTML, VB.NET, ASP.NET, C#
- Good at system analysis, MIS report design, software development, SDLC and development methodologies
- English proficient
Interest applicants are invited to submit their application along with supporting document to Recruitment and Job Management Unit via E-mail or address provided in the contact detail.
Why join us!
- Help drive lasting social development: Your work directly benefit low and middle income Cambodian families, empowering them to improve their lives and pursue their dreams.
- Love your job: You feel good about what you do every day in a dynamic, sharing working environment, where you are treated equally, and with an open door management culture (easy access to EC members).
- Be part of our success story: Work with your colleagues towards the well define Amret+ vision and strategy, contribute to strong performance of one of the top financial institutions.
- Push boundaries to develop yourself: You get opportunities to learn, grow, change directions, be exposed in Amret as across Advans international group
- Get value for what you achieve: Your performance is rewarded, included through competitive salary and incentives. You and your family benefit from valuable packages in terms of insurance, and retirement plans.
- Create and innovate: Your ideas are valued, your overcome challenges, evolve in an agile company, which invests in the future.
ជួយគាំទ្រ Khmer Online Jobsនៅពេលអ្នកដាក់ពាក្យសំរាប់ការងារនេះ ប្រសិនបើអាចសុំជួយប្រាប់ទៅកាន់ក្រុមហ៊ុនថា "អ្នកបានឃើញការងារនេះក្នុងគេហទំព័រ www.khmeronlinejobs.com".
ពីក្រុមការងារ Khmer Online Jobs