Product Development Manager សំរាប់ គ្រឹះស្ថានមីក្រូហិរញ្ញវត្ថុ អេ អឹម ខេ ភីអិលស៊ី
|ថ្ងៃទី 03 ខែ កក្កដា ឆ្នាំ2022|
AMK Microfinance Institution is one of Cambodia’s leading microfinance institutions, with coverage all over the country. AMK employs over 3,500 staff serving almost 1,000,000 clients in nearly 13,000 villages across Cambodia, 91% of all villages. We are looking for a talented and committed individual to join our diversified team, and offering attractive career prospects across branches and departments of our business.
A job at AMK is more than just a paycheck - we support our employees in their development and growth and help them explore their unique strengths.
- Develop and modify the policies, procedures and documents for Credit financial product
- Manage, organize, motivate staff under his/ her supervision to work toward the achievement of AMK’s product roadmap and its execution strategies
- Be the leader of taskforce team in a development and improvement of new and existing financial product including product concept development, change request to developer, Create Test Case, Joint and Perform UAT testing and issue logs and escalate to MIS/Core Banking team, concept of pilot-testing, monitoring and evaluation.
- Manage the overall financial product development project to ensure that the actual progresses are on track (following and monitoring the actual progress against planning, deliverables of the project, and update regularly to head department)
- Manage, Monitor and collaborate with project team members to make sure their all tasks are met with the agreed detailed plan
- Prepare and arrange the project committee meeting to ensure that the meeting is conducted by weekly basis and the meeting minute must be taken and shared to all project committee members
- Monitor, prepare, and coordinate the readiness of team and stakeholders to make sure all things are delivered and ready for launching financial product in the pilot and/or rollout smoothly
- Work with others departments to collect ideas or feedbacks from clients, staff and partners for better improving of current products and services as well as initiating the possibility of product bundling for each specific segment of AMK’s market.
- Assist in overseeing the feedback collection analysis and give recommendations for ensuring the smoothness of policies and procedures implementation and product modification.
- Regularly report the progress of all product development projects which are under his/her supervision, including the challenges and suggestions to be addressed, to head of product development.
- Master or Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Economic Sciences, Finance and Banking, etc;
- Be familiar with MFI environment;
- At least two years experience on Products Development and services development offered by other financialinstitution;
- High capability to handle multiple tasks and complexities and Well Project Management efficiency andeffectively;
- Flexibilities of collaboration with all staff level both within AMK and external;
- Knowledge and understanding of Core Banking, research design, quantitative and qualitative analysis tools andexperience coordinating fieldwork;
- Honesty, positive attitude, ability to think creatively and excellent interpersonal skills (team building,presentations and public speaking, facilitation and consensus building);
- Strong conceptualization and analytical skills and capacity to contribute to future planning;
- Good command of English – reading, writing, and speaking;
- Good at inter-personal skill, customer service, and selling skills;
- Computer literacy (Ms.Word and Ms.Excel);
- High motivation and ability to work without supervision.
- AMK provides a competitive salary package to the employees
- Salary increment rate every year
- Khmer new year bonus
- Phchum Ben bonus
- Retirement bonus
- Staff incentive
- Staff pension fund
- Staff retention bonus
- 100% medical insurance for employee’s spouse and children for local treatment
- Staff accident insurance 24/7days
- Staff loan for education purpose with only 2% interest rate per year
- Staff housing loan with only 5% interest rate per year
- Allowance for employee and spouse who given birth to the baby
- Annual leave 18 days per year
- Staff capacity development and opportunity to promote per job requirement
- Staff seniority payment
- Working condition in accordance to the Cambodian Labor Law
- Staff overseas treatment
Interested candidates should apply by sending a CV and a cover letter to: AMK branch and sub-branch offices or Head Office address or E-mail provided in the contact detail.
- A copy of obtained certificates or confirm letter by the University
- A copy of national identification, family book, and certificate of birth
- For additional information, please contact at phone number mentioned in the contact detail or visiting website.
- AMK is an equal opportunity employment. Qualified women and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
នៅពេលអ្នកដាក់ពាក្យសំរាប់ការងារនេះ ប្រសិនបើអាចសុំជួយប្រាប់ទៅកាន់ក្រុមហ៊ុនថា "អ្នកបានឃើញការងារនេះក្នុងគេហទំព័រ www.khmeronlinejobs.com".
|គ្រឹះស្ថានមីក្រូហិរញ្ញវត្ថុ អេ អឹម ខេ ភីអិលស៊ី|
|023 993 062 (Office)
023 224 763 (Office)
|Building 285, Yothapol Khemarak Phoumin Blvd. (271), Sangkat Tumnob Tuek, Khan Boeng Keng Kang, Phnom Penh, Cambodia|
គ្រឹះស្ថាន មីក្រូហិរញ្ញវត្ថុ អេ អឹម ខេ ភីអិលស៊ី គឺជា គ្រឹះស្ថាន ហិរញ្ញវត្ថុ មួយ ក្នុងចំណោម គ្រឹះស្ថាន មីក្រូ ហិរញ្ញវត្ថុ ធំៗ នៅក្នុង ប្រទេស កម្ពុជា។ អេ អឹម ខេ បានផ្តល់ សេវាកម្ម ជូន អតិថិជន ជាង ៥៩០,០០០នាក់ ដែលមាន បុគ្គលិក សរុប ជាង ២,៤០០នាក់ ហើយនឹងមាន ការិយាល័យ សាខា នៅគ្រប់ខេត្ត ក្រុង ទូទាំង ប្រទេស។