Senior Officer, Procurement សំរាប់ អម្រឹត
|ថ្ងៃទី 04 ខែ មិថុនា ឆ្នាំ2020|
Amret is a leading microfinance institution established in 1991 that contributes to the economic and social development of Cambodia by providing a wide range of financial services to meet the needs of the large targeted customers. Amret has strong commitment and long-term business strategies to be a leading financial institution in the market by deploying ambitious digital strategies.
Amret belongs to the Advans international group (www.advansgroup.com) a major shareholder and international shareholder (FMO and IFC). The Advans group serves over 750,000 clients, and has expanded its operations in nine countries such as Cambodia, Cameroon, Ivory Coast, Democratic Republic of Congo, Ghana, Myanmar, Nigeria, Pakistan, and Tunisia.
Amret has 158 branches, located in 25 cities and provinces in Cambodia, and successfully serves 506,000 customers with around 4,000 highly dedicated employees.
- Assist in developing and disseminating procurement policy and disposal guideline to relevant staffs in order to implement purchasing and selling processes effectively
- Prepare and forecast monthly estimate expense to Treasury in order to manage cash flow from procurement unit
- Handle bidding projects (staff uniform, management jacket, bag, printing, and other production work), check the quality of products to ensure all the processes are transparent and complied with procurement policy and make sure it is delivered to requesters as per SLA
- Participate in negotiation of contract terms and monitor performance of supplier following the agreement
- Check, arrange and submit payment related documents and invoice to Finance Department to ensure the accuracy and enable on time payment to supplier
- Identify potential suppliers, visit existing suppliers, build and maintain good relationships and negotiate with them to have very competitive cost offered to Amret
- Consolidate and send monthly actual purchase to related department/all branches to verify their proposal and their items received
- Collect feedback, do survey and report on quality of goods and services in order to identify quality of products and the reliabilities and ethic of suppliers.
- Manage the filling of procurement document relating to periodic quotation and all procumbent contracts for making easy to find in purpose of internal control, internal or external audit etc.
- Support and coach staff under supervision to have enough ability to perform the job.
- Degree in Business Administration, Finance and Banking or equivalent.
- Minimum 3 years in area of purchasing, procurement, logistics or administration.
- Good Computer literacy (word, excel, power point, internet and email)
- Good verbal and written communication in both Khmer and English
- Good communication, interpersonal, problem-solving skills and able to work under pressure.
Interest applicants are invited to submit their application along with supporting document to Recruitment and Job Management Unit by using information in the contact detail.
Why join us!
- Help drive lasting social development: Your work directly benefit low and middle income Cambodian families, empowering them to improve their lives and pursue their dreams.
- Love your job: You feel good about what you do every day in a dynamic, sharing working environment, where you are treated equally, and with an open door management culture (easy access to EC members).
- Be part of our success story: Work with your colleagues towards the well define Amret+ vision and strategy, contribute to strong performance of one of the top financial institutions.
- Push boundaries to develop yourself: You get opportunities to learn, grow, change directions, be exposed in Amret as across Advans international group
- Get value for what you achieve: Your performance is rewarded, included through competitive salary and incentives. You and your family benefit from valuable packages in terms of insurance, and retirement plans.
- Create and innovate: Your ideas are valued, your overcome challenges, evolve in an agile company, which invests in the future.
នៅពេលអ្នកដាក់ពាក្យសំរាប់ការងារនេះ ប្រសិនបើអាចសុំជួយប្រាប់ទៅកាន់ក្រុមហ៊ុនថា "អ្នកបានឃើញការងារនេះក្នុងគេហទំព័រ www.khmeronlinejobs.com".
|Recruitment and Job Management Unit|
|012 635 150|
|#80, Street 315, Boeng Kak Ti Pir Sangkat, Tuol Kouk Khan, Phnom Penh Capital, Cambodia|
អម្រឹត ជាគ្រឹះស្ថានមីក្រូហិរញ្ញវត្ថុ ឈានមុខគេក្នុង ការរួមចំណែក ដល់ការអភិវឌ្ឍសេដ្ឋកិច្ច និងសង្គមនៃ ប្រទេសកម្ពុជា តាមរយៈការផ្តល់នូវ សេវាហិរញ្ញវត្ថុដល់អតិថិជន គោលដៅយ៉ាងច្រើន។ អម្រឹត មានការប្តេជ្ញាចិត្តខ្ពស់ និងមានយុទ្ធសាស្រ្ត អាជីវកម្មរយៈពេលវែង ដើម្បីក្លាយជាស្ថាប័នហិរញ្ញវត្ថុ ឈានមុខគេនៅក្នុងទីផ្សារ។