Program Manager សំរាប់ អង្គការហែលេន ខែលឺ អន្តរជាតិ
|ទាំង ជនជាតិខ្មែរ និង បរទេស|
|កសិកម្ម, រដ្ឋបាល, សុខភាពសាធារណៈ, វិទ្យាសាស្ត្រសង្គម|
|ថ្ងៃទី 31 ខែ សីហា ឆ្នាំ2021|
Helen Keller Intl is a global health organization dedicated to eliminating preventable vision loss, malnutrition and diseases of poverty. Co-founded by Helen Keller – and guided by her fierce optimism and belief in human potential – the organization delivers life-changing health and food security solutions to build resilience of vulnerable families where the need is great but access to care is limited. In the US, Africa and Asia, Helen Keller’s proven, science-based programs empower people to create opportunities in their own lives and build lasting change. Helen Keller overcame tremendous obstacles to her health and wellbeing – and helped millions of others to do the same. Guided by her remarkable legacy, Helen Keller partners with host governments, development partners, civil society organizations and communities that are striving to overcome longstanding cycles of poverty. By delivering the essential building blocks of good health, sound nutrition and clear vision, we help millions of people create lasting change in their own lives. Together with a global community of supporters, we are ensuring that every person has the opportunity – as Helen did – to reach their true potential.
We are currently seeking a Program Manager for our Cambodia country program.
Scope of the Position:
The Program Manager will provide managerial and technical support to Helen Keller’s portfolio of Food Security and Nutrition-related projects. They will oversee all aspects of the project implementation cycle, including planning and evaluation, ensuring program quality, and personnel and financial management. The position will work under the supervision of the Deputy Country Director and is expected to work closely and coordinate with Helen Keller-Cambodia colleagues, the HR/Admin Manager, Finance Manager, M&E Manager, Logistics Manager, IECD Nutrition-Lead, Workplace Lactation Program Coordinator, Communications Coordinator, ARCH Coordinator and other staff members. The position will be based in Phnom Penh with travel to the field when required.
- Develop, guide and oversee all managerial and technical aspects of Helen Keller’s portfolio of Food Security and Nutrition-related projects.
- Lead the overall planning, coordination and implementation of project activities, including technical direction, work plan and budget development.
- Lead and oversee the results reporting to monitor project performance, including preparing monthly, quarterly, annual and other requested reports, as well as other materials for project donors.
- Ensure that activities are implemented in compliance with Helen Keller and donor requirements.
- Develop and maintain a detailed understanding of the health and nutrition issues in Cambodia, including national policy development and key players in government, private sector, UN and civil society organizations.
- Provide technical support to the Council for Agriculture and Rural Development, National Nutrition Program of the National Maternal and Child Health Center, Ministry of Health and other government institutions and ministries, when needed.
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with all relevant partners, including government officials, UN agencies, civil society organizations, donor agencies, private sector, academia and key stakeholders.
- Guide implementation teams to achieve timely, high-quality project deliverables and ensure they meet project objectives and donor requirements.
- Supervise and manage project staff. Build a high-performance team and create a supportive working environment to deliver expected results. Delegate authority, consult with, and guide staff to achieve goals and contribute to an atmosphere conducive to professional growth and development.
- Ensure accountability to beneficiaries, partners, colleagues and donors by providing ongoing feedback in a context of mutual respect.
- Oversee management of sub-contracts/agreements (when needed) with local partners, including ensuring quality and timeliness of deliverables.
- Establish and maintain project communication protocols and ensure proper project file documentation and management protocols, in compliance with organizational and donor requirements.
- Represent Helen Keller in forums, meetings and workshops as needed.
- Represent the projects and the organization in public and ensure the distribution of information about project achievements and lessons learned.
- Assist the DCD to identify potential new programming opportunities and support program development.
- Undertake other duties assigned by the DCD.
- Education: Master’s degree in public health, nutrition, food security, agriculture, business administration, social sciences, or a related field.
- Experience: At least 5 years of professional experience leading food security or nutrition related programs.
- Excellent leadership, management and communication skills. This includes professional experience interacting with the Cambodian government, UN agencies, civil society organizations and private sector stakeholders to foster new and effective partnerships.
- Demonstrated success across the project management cycle: work planning and budgeting; sub-grant management and oversight with local partners; relationship management with multiple partners; oversight of program monitoring and evaluation; and documentation of results for programs.
- Experience working on projects related to micronutrients, infant and young child feeding, advocacy, and research is a plus.
- Strong interpersonal skills and experience working effectively in teams and in cross-cultural settings.
- Excellent capacity building, team building/management, and coordination skills. An ability to delegate responsibilities effectively and coach and mentor junior staff.
- Ability to respond rapidly to shifting implementation scenarios.
- An ability to work in challenging and changing environments, and to see through challenges to find solutions. An ability to maintain balance when under stress.
- Demonstrable respect for all persons regardless of religion, ethnicity, class or gender, with a high comfort level working in a diverse environment with a demonstrated commitment to high professional ethical standards.
- Excellent time management and personal organization skills.
- Excellent English language skills, both written and spoken, with strong presentation skills.
Helen Keller Int’l offers a competitive salary and benefits package, based on experience and qualifications. Qualified candidates should submit applications to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications should include a cover letter, CV/Resume and three references. Closing date for applications is on August 31, 2021. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. Qualified women and disabled people are encouraged to apply. Helen Keller Intl is an equal opportunity employer. Helen Keller Intl Cambodia is committed to Child Protection in all fields, and all employees must comply with Helen Keller Intl’s Child Protection Policy.
នៅពេលអ្នកដាក់ពាក្យសំរាប់ការងារនេះ ប្រសិនបើអាចសុំជួយប្រាប់ទៅកាន់ក្រុមហ៊ុនថា "អ្នកបានឃើញការងារនេះក្នុងគេហទំព័រ www.khmeronlinejobs.com".