Loan Recovery Officer សំរាប់ KB Daehan Specialized Bank Plc.
|គណនេយ្យ, ធនាគារ និង ហិរញ្ញវត្ថុ, រដ្ឋបាល, ច្បាប់|
|ថ្ងៃទី 14 ខែ សីហា ឆ្នាំ2021|
KB Daehan Specialized Bank is a subsidiary of KB KooKmin Card Co., Ltd, the most successful and top 2 in Credit Card business and Auto Vehicle financial in South Korea. With its Joint venture with its successful partner in Indochina peninsular partner, KB Daehan Specialized Bank was approved by National Bank of Cambodia to operate its business in Cambodia in March 2018. KB Daehan Specialized Bank’s goal is to improve living style of people of Kingdom of Cambodia with motivating, strengthening, high training staff who are standing by in place to serve a best service to meet its customer needs and satisfactions.
- Identify and analyze main root causes of loan accounts fall overdue
- Set recovery target, priority, strategies and effectively solve overdue loan accounts
- Manage and control matters to delinquent loan accounts regularly
- Constantly execute collecting those delinquent loan accounts based on the recovery policies procedures
- Ensure that appropriate actions taken towards the objectives and fully recover the overdue amounts
- Monitor overdue accounts on the daily basis
- Allocate the prioritize tasks for the effective analysis of recovery system reports
- Meet with various clients/partners in difficult situations and negotiate for loan settlements, charged off loans and submit appropriate recovery documentation to obtained appropriate approvals from management
- Facilitate activities through effective relationship with branch staff, province staff, concerned departments as well as local authorities
- Prepare regular reports of collection status such as visiting the home/business of the overdue loan as daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and yearly basis
- Report the management about the legal process if the legal proceeding is engaged
- Bachelor degree in law, finance and banking, accounting, or business management
- At least 1 year of experience in the related field
- Good in English language
- Computer literacy such as MS office, MS outlook, internet and emails
- Good interpersonal communication skill, team work and conflict management resolution and ability to work under pressure
- Be independent, result-oriented, integrity and accountability
- High ability in effective problem-solving by showing good problem-solving negotiation in different level of situations
- High commitment to work under pressure, willing to frequently travel to places across provinces/cities to chase up partners/clients’ overdue loan
Submit your CV and Cover Letter to the HR and Admin Department of KDSB by hard or soft copy. Together with documents as following:
- Copy of ID Card
- Curriculum Vitae or resume
- Birth Certificate
- Family Certificate
- Education Certificates or related documents
- ID Photo
By using the information mentioned in the contact details.
នៅពេលអ្នកដាក់ពាក្យសំរាប់ការងារនេះ ប្រសិនបើអាចសុំជួយប្រាប់ទៅកាន់ក្រុមហ៊ុនថា "អ្នកបានឃើញការងារនេះក្នុងគេហទំព័រ www.khmeronlinejobs.com".