Supervisor, Software Developer សំរាប់ ធនាគារហ្វីលីព ភីអ៊ីលស៊ី
|ថ្ងៃទី 13 ខែ សីហា ឆ្នាំ2021|
Phillip Bank Plc is a member of PhillipCapital based in Singapore. PhillipCapital established since 1975 is an Asian integrated financial house providing a wide range of products and services with presence in 15 countries, including offices in Australia, Cambodia, China (and Hong Kong), France, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand, Turkey, UK, UAE, USA and Vietnam. PhillipCapital manages total asset of USD35 Billion with shareholder’s fund in excess of USD1.5Billion as of 2018.
Phillip Bank Plc has been established in Cambodia as a commercial bank since 2014. After its merger with Kredit Microfinance in 2020 we currently provide our banking services throughout the Kingdom of Cambodia through our network of over 89 branches.
We aim to build convenient, integrated, innovative, and trusted financial solutions by leveraging technology platforms and engaging our staff, business partners, and customers to sustainably improve the economic well-being of families in rural and urban communities.
To support the bank’s expansion plans, we are seeking dynamic candidates to join our team as following:
- Supervisor, Software Developer (1 Position)
- Analyze system requirements and delegating development tasks to subordinates where applicable
- Work with the other teams in delivering the projects within time and good quality
- Write high quality code using the guidelines and effectively debug the code
- Implement low to medium complexity system enhancement to meet business requirements following international best practices and IT compliance policies
- Lead and manage the day-to-day activities of the assigned teams providing guidance and support removing barriers as needed
- Develop, implement and document the systems, internal methodology, processes, and procedures for software development adhering to ISO and standards
- Proactively seek opportunities to improve and enhance the efficiency of core development and related interfaces through innovative and improved software development
- Enable the use of available technology by promoting digital adoption within and outside the organization
- Ensure all business applications are running and working smoothly
- Participate in the full stack of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Bachelor degree in computer science or equivalent
- 2 years of experience supervising technical staff
- Must have strong back end development/analysis/debugging skills in JEE, Core Java, Design patterns, and query languages: SQL and JPA
- Must have a strong knowledge of back-end tier: Service and Persistence layers around Spring, and Hibernate or other ORM frameworks, and Rest Service framework with Tomcat, Web Logic or other similar frameworks
- Experienced with DevOps implementation
- Solid knowledge of Relational Databases (Oracle, PostgreSQL)
- Innovative thinking that can break down barriers and provide unique solutions
- Ability to suggest solutions to the traditional back office processes as per the new digital needs
- Expert in written and verbal communications skills. Draw conclusions and effectively communicates findings with both technical and non-technical team members, providing active leadership skills across project and business team
- Experienced in implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Experience with continuous delivery principles in Agile projects and Git version control
- Knowledge of software development life cycle: Test-driven development, and Agile framework
- Good with logical analysis, data structure, and algorithms
PhillipBank provides competitive salary (based on experience and performance) and benefits as follows:
- Sales Incentive & Annual Performance Bonus
- Pchum Ben Bonus
- 13th Month Salary
- Personal Accident & Term Life Insurance
- Outpatient Consultation & Treatment
- Public Holidays follow by Labor Law
- Five Working days per week
- Staff Loans with special interest rate
- Training & Development Opportunities
Interested candidate should submit ONLY their CV with a cover letter by using the information mentioned in the contact details. (Send only CV& cover letter in word or pdf file. Don’t attach docs).
PhillipBank adheres to the principle of recruitment that is unbiased, transparent, non-discriminatory towards sex, religious, political affiliation, disability, color and marital status.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be notified. The application and documents will not be returned.
Closing Date: 14-Aug-2021 at 5:00 PM
នៅពេលអ្នកដាក់ពាក្យសំរាប់ការងារនេះ ប្រសិនបើអាចសុំជួយប្រាប់ទៅកាន់ក្រុមហ៊ុនថា "អ្នកបានឃើញការងារនេះក្នុងគេហទំព័រ www.khmeronlinejobs.com".