Officer, UX/UI Designer សំរាប់ ធនាគារហ្វីលីព ភីអ៊ីលស៊ី
|ថ្ងៃទី 30 ខែ កញ្ញា ឆ្នាំ2021|
Phillip Bank Plc is a member of PhillipCapital based in Singapore. PhillipCapital established since 1975 is an Asian integrated financial house providing a wide range of products and services with presence in 15 countries, including offices in Australia, Cambodia, China (and Hong Kong), France, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand, Turkey, UK, UAE, USA and Vietnam. PhillipCapital manages total asset of USD35 Billion with shareholder’s fund in excess of USD1.5Billion as of 2018.
Phillip Bank Plc has been established in Cambodia as a commercial bank since 2014. After its merger with Kredit Microfinance in 2020 we currently provide our banking services throughout the Kingdom of Cambodia through our network of over 89 branches.
We aim to build convenient, integrated, innovative, and trusted financial solutions by leveraging technology platforms and engaging our staff, business partners, and customers to sustainably improve the economic well-being of families in rural and urban communities.
To support the bank’s expansion plans, we are seeking dynamic candidates to join our team as following:
- Officer, UX/UI Designer (1 Position)
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
- Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets
- Build page navigation buttons and search fields
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like
- Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables)
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors and images
- Male/female, Cambodian nationality
- Bachelor degree in computer science or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years experiences working mobile platform
- Knowledge in Portfolio of design projects
- Knowledge of wireframe tools (e.g. Wireframe.cc and InVision)
- Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
- Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
- Good time-management skills
- Experience working with a development team
PhillipBank provides competitive salary (based on experience and performance) and benefits as follows:
- Sales Incentive & Annual Performance Bonus
- Pchum Ben Bonus
- 13th Month Salary
- Personal Accident & Term Life Insurance
- Outpatient Consultation & Treatment
- Public Holidays follow by Labor Law
- Five Working days per week
- Staff Loans with special interest rate
- Training & Development Opportunities
Interested candidate should submit ONLY their CV with a cover letter by using the information mentioned in the contact details. (Send only CV& cover letter in word or pdf file. Don’t attach docs).
PhillipBank adheres to the principle of recruitment that is unbiased, transparent, non-discriminatory towards sex, religious, political affiliation, disability, color and marital status.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be notified. The application and documents will not be returned.
Closing Date: 30-Sep-2021 at 5:00 PM
នៅពេលអ្នកដាក់ពាក្យសំរាប់ការងារនេះ ប្រសិនបើអាចសុំជួយប្រាប់ទៅកាន់ក្រុមហ៊ុនថា "អ្នកបានឃើញការងារនេះក្នុងគេហទំព័រ www.khmeronlinejobs.com".