Community-Led Development Motivator សំរាប់ អង្គការពន្លឺនៃក្តីសង្ឃឹម
|អភិវឌ្ឍសហគមន៏, វិទ្យាសាស្ត្រសង្គម, ការងារសង្គម|
|ថ្ងៃទី 15 ខែ ឧសភា ឆ្នាំ2021|
$310 - $330
Ponleu Ney Kdey Sangkhum (PNKS) is a Cambodian and Christian NGO localized from CORD UK with offices in Phnom Penh, Prey Veng, Preah Vihear and Stung Treng. Our projects focus on integrated community development which promote community-led development and community initiatives. We are currently looking for qualified Cambodians to fill in the positions below:
- Community-Led Development Motivator: 2 positions based in Stung Treng province (310$ - 330$)
- Ensure the responsible villages have complete general village information.
- Understand the context/ needs/ issues of his/her responsible areas.
- Document information data of the responsible areas.
- Assist in collecting data
- Coordinate community meeting, workshop, or visiting
- Coordinate Boundary Partners to develop annual development plan.
- Ensure Boundary Partners understand the importance of meeting.
- Promote Boundary Partners to create income generating activities, especially for the poor to enhance community well-being and food security.
- Strengthen and assist Boundary Partners to evaluate their performance and build their development ownership.
- Promote Boundary Partners to love, compassionate, relationship, care and provide needed assistance to the poor and vulnerable groups where possible.
- Keep records of community change and progress of community practices.
- At least 1 year experience in community development/organizing
- Strong facilitation skills
- Knowledge in social development, agriculture, relationship
- Good understanding of community empowerment and basic development principles
- Ability to communicate with basic English preferred
- Computer literate
- Willing to work with community people in the remote area
Interested candidates should submit their CV and cover letter to PNKS office: House #19B, Street 145, Sangkat Phsar Deum Thkov, Khan Chamkar Morn, Phnom Penh or e-mail (no certificates attached) to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 15 May 2021.
Note: State clearly the position you are applying for in the subject line. Contact number: 023 219 554.
នៅពេលអ្នកដាក់ពាក្យសំរាប់ការងារនេះ ប្រសិនបើអាចសុំជួយប្រាប់ទៅកាន់ក្រុមហ៊ុនថា "អ្នកបានឃើញការងារនេះក្នុងគេហទំព័រ www.khmeronlinejobs.com".