Social Mobilizer, BoysPILOT សំរាប់ អង្គការរូមធូរីដកម្ពុជា
|ថ្ងៃទី 25 ខែ កញ្ញា ឆ្នាំ2022|
Founded in 2000 on the belief that World Change Starts with Educated Children®, Room to Read is creating a world free from illiteracy and gender inequality. We are achieving this goal by providing support during the two most critical time periods in a child’s education: primary school for literacy acquisition and secondary school for girls’ education. Our Literacy Program trains and coaches teachers, creates quality books and curricular materials and establishes libraries filled with diverse children’s books in local languages that can be enjoyed at school or home. Our Girls’ Education Program helps girls build skills to succeed in secondary school and make key life decisions by providing life skills curriculum, opportunities for mentorship and peer support, and family and community engagement. We deliver additional remote solutions that leverage local logistical infrastructure, broadcast media networks and internet-based technologies to facilitate learning beyond the classroom. Room to Read collaborates with local communities, partner organizations and governments to test and implement innovative models that can be integrated into the education system to deliver positive outcomes for children at scale. To date, Room to Read has benefited more than 32 million children and has worked in more than 49,000 communities and 21 countries, including Bangladesh, Cambodia, Grenada, Honduras, India, Indonesia, Italy, Jordan, Laos, Myanmar, Nepal, Pakistan, Philippines, Rwanda, South Africa, Sri Lanka, Tanzania, Uganda, United States, Vietnam and Zambia. Room to Read plans to benefit 40 million children by 2025. Learn more about our work here: website
We are seeking for national qualified candidates to fill in the positions as the following locations
- Secondary school degree (University experience or degree, preferred).
- 2 years of relevant work experience.
- Demonstrated experience and/or interest working with and or counseling adolescent boys.
- Good interpersonal skills and a team player.
- Strong organizational and planning skills including the ability to monitor progress of program implementation.
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities simultaneously and take initiative.
- Prior success working closely and building relationships with diverse groups of people.
- Desire and ability to spend a significant majority of time traveling and providing direct support to boys at the school, community, or home.
- Fluency in language spoken by boys.
- Familiarity or experience with gender issues, boys’ education and/or community development preferred.
- Male candidates strongly preferred.
To be successful as a member of the Room to Read team, you will also:
- Have a passion for our mission and a strong desire to impact a dynamic non-profit organization.
- Be an innovative and creative thinker – not afraid to try something new and inspire others to do so.
- Have a very high level of personal and professional integrity and trustworthiness.
- Have a strong work ethic and require minimal direction.
- Work well independently as well as part of a team.
- Thrive in a fast-paced and fun environment.
Qualified candidates are invited to apply for Social Mobilizer at our Careers Website or email given in the contact details. You will be asked to complete an online application by uploaded your resume and cover letter. Further detail information about application online, please reach out to the telegram: 011 666 405.
The last date to receive application is mentioned in the contact details and will not be returned.
Previous candidates need not to re-apply. Only short- listed candidates will be contacted for interview.
Room to Read is an equal opportunity employer committed to identifying and developing
the skills and leadership of people from diverse backgrounds. “Disabled people of all types are encouraged to apply”. Room to Read is a child-safe organization; all personnel are expected to adhere to Room to Read’s Child Protection Policy and Child Protection Code of Conduct.
នៅពេលអ្នកដាក់ពាក្យសំរាប់ការងារនេះ ប្រសិនបើអាចសុំជួយប្រាប់ទៅកាន់ក្រុមហ៊ុនថា "អ្នកបានឃើញការងារនេះក្នុងគេហទំព័រ www.khmeronlinejobs.com".