SENIOR PROJECT MANAGER សំរាប់ អង្គការទស្សនៈពិភពលោក កម្ពុជា
|កសិកម្ម, គ្រប់គ្រង, ការអភិវឌ្ឍន៏ជនបទ, វិទ្យាសាស្ត្រសង្គម|
|ថ្ងៃទី 27 ខែ មករា ឆ្នាំ2021|
World Vision International is an international Christian Humanitarian Organization working for the poor and oppressed to promote human transformation and seek justice. We are global community with a purpose – to bring about positive change in the lives of the world’s most vulnerable children. People are inspired to work with us because they want to bring in the change. We are part of an international team, using our talent, determination and influence to invest in a better tomorrow.
Are you ready to be a change maker?
COVID-19 pandemic has hit Cambodia since the beginning of 2020. The Government of Cambodia had taken initial measures in March to prevent a spread of COVID-19 within the country. These measurements and restrictions have allowed maintaining the infection cases at low rates, but at the same time are having a devastating socio-economic impact at individual and country level. The Government, is now starting to ease the preventive measures to authorize the population to resume economic activities, opening of all schools in January 2021 and internal travels, but still controlling very strictly the borders to avoid “importing” COVID-19 cases with travelers coming from affected countries
World Vision International (WVI) and Swiss Agency for Development and Cooperation, SDC Representation Office Phnom Penh are proposing a support to a project on Re-building Resilience of COVID-19 Affected Communities (RCAC) in Kampong Thom and Preah Vihear provinces to fill the existing gaps of the government’s responses. The overall goal of the project is “the resilience of target communities affected by COVID-19 pandemic in Kampong Thom and Preah Vihear provinces are rebuilt and strengthened”. The project has one outcome of “Responsive services and assistance secured to restore livelihoods of the most vulnerable communities affected by COVID-19 pandemic in the target provinces”. To achieve this outcome, three correspondent outputs are proposed – 1). most vulnerable households affected by COVID-19 pandemic gained rapid recovery from food insecurity and economic crisis through cash transfer scheme; 2). selected households affected by COVID-19 pandemic capacitated in diversified livelihood occupations; and 3) selected households and communities capacitated and empowered to participate in local development process, monitor service delivery and sustain their development gains. The project targets 1,435 rural poor households, including 300 extreme poor households affected by COVID-19 pandemic in the two target provinces. The specific characteristics of household beneficiaries will include female-headed households, internally displaced or returnees, households with disabled members, laid off garment workers, parents of infants and young children, accounting for 7,175 people (60% Female, 40% Male and among those 40% are children under 18)
The project will be implemented by project team, which consists of one Senior Project Manager and two Project Coordinators. Moreover, the two Market Facilitator will share their 30% time support the project. The project team will work closely with AP Managers of respective districts to ensure completion and achievements of the project outcomes, outputs, and activities. The Senior Project Manager will report to the Senior Manager for Grant/PNS and GIK. The Technical Specialist for Economic Resilience & Livelihood will provide technical support and capacity building in cash programming, economic development, and ultra-poor graduation to the project team. The Quality Assurance Manager at WV Swiss will support the project team to ensure the alignment with SDC rules and regulations, the proper utilization of Swiss funds and provides support in DME and risk management.
I. Position: SENIOR PROJECT MANAGER
Location: Either in Kampong Thom or in Preah Vihear depending the candidate home based
Position Purpose: The position provides leadership and management of project planning, budgeting, implementation, monitoring, evaluation and reporting ensuring alignment with the approved project design and in compliance with donor rules and regulations. The position also provides leadership and management support of project coordinator so that they are technically competent and enabled to facilitate the implementation of the project to achieve the highest quality.
a. Project Management
- Manage the project planning, budgeting, implementation, monitoring and evaluation aligned with agreed project design
- Ensure relevant donor requirements are met in a timely manner
- Ensure project activities are implemented and achieving desired outcomes
- Conduct project visits to project target areas to support and encourage staff, and provide guidance for adaptive improvement of the project
- Review and approve project budget and annual POA in alignment with budget guidelines and donor requirements
- Write and submit project report ensuring quality and compliance with donor requirements
- Develop and review project terms of reference and agreement with project partners and consultants
b. Coordination and integration
- Coordinate with Regional Manager, Area Program (AP) managers, Community Development Facilitators (CDFs), Market Facilitators and other related staff for supporting, involving, coordinating and integrating the project implementation in their areas.
- Coordinate with technical team (ERL and DM) for support to fulfill alignment with Technical Approach and required technical capacities
- Coordinate with other thematic projects to ensure the complementary approach for COVID-19 responses.
c. External Engagement, Advocacy and Communications
- Develop collaborative relationships with other organizations and potential partners with a view of complementing efforts and leveraging programming and advocacy impact
- Advocate with government agencies and local authorities on key actions needed to link the selected households to social protection services
- Cooperate with ISAF team to link the selected communities to public service provides
- Engage with other COVID-19 response networks (especially at district and provincial level) to share experience, good practice and lessons learnt
- Host donor and WV Support Office visit to the project
- Work with external audit form to perform the annual audit as per the requirement from donor
d. Team Leadership and Management
- Provide strong and positive leadership for project team/staff
- Create and maintain effective working relationships with key stakeholders, including technical teams, ISAF, AP and GAM teams
- Provide leadership for effective team engagement with internal and external stakeholders and partners
- Ensure competent and motivated staff are hired and retained, and high-performers identified and nurtured
- Ensure staff are equipped with technical to deliver job requirements
- Support professional and personal development of project staff
- Promote and support staff wellbeing and security
- At least 02 years of experiences in managing the grant project
- 03 years experiences in implementing similar projects in livelihood, disaster response and/or cash programing
- At least 03 years of experiences in working in the community development context
- Sound experience in project management including project design, implementation, monitoring, evaluation, report writing and financial management
- Bachelor Degree in Management, agriculture, psychology, social sciences or rural development
- Proven experience in agriculture and livelihood and working with government
- Strong skills in data analysis, research work and community based programming
- Strong organizational and management skills, with a proven track record of managing a team
- Strong problem solving, interpersonal and communication skills
- Good verbal and written skills is essential, English is desired
- Thorough knowledge of MS Office, knowledge of Lotus Notes is preferred
- Ability to demonstrate servant leadership and foster a collaborative, team oriented atmosphere
- Integrity, honesty, and accountability to both the team and the community
- Able to make quick decisions as needed
- Strong facilitation skills
- Understanding of and commitment to World Vision Core Values
Candidates who are offered job are required to produce Local Police Clearance Certificate prior to date of joining in the organisation.
Please follow instruction in the link: http://careers.wvi.org/job-opportunities-in-cambodia
GO GREEN! SAVE THE TREES!
All applications should be sent in soft copy (word document or PDF)
World Vision Cambodia is committed to the principles of workplace diversity. Qualified women and disabled people are encouraged to apply. Only short listed candidates will be notified. Applications and CVs will not be returned.
WVI is committed to the protection of children. We do not employ staff whose background is not aligned to our child protection practices. Hence employment is conditional upon successful completion of all applicable background checks, including criminal record checks where possible.
Closing date is 27th January 2021
នៅពេលអ្នកដាក់ពាក្យសំរាប់ការងារនេះ ប្រសិនបើអាចសុំជួយប្រាប់ទៅកាន់ក្រុមហ៊ុនថា "អ្នកបានឃើញការងារនេះក្នុងគេហទំព័រ www.khmeronlinejobs.com".
|023 216 052 Ext: 121|
|Either in Kampong Thom or in Preah Vihear depending the candidate home based|
អង្គការទស្សនះពិភពលោក គឺ ជាអង្គការមនុស្សធម៌គ្រីស្ទានអន្តរជាតិ កំពុងធ្វើការជាមួយជនក្រីក្រនិងលើកស្ទួយបំផ្លាស់បំប្រែជីវិត រស់នៅរបស់ពូកគេ និងស្វែងរកភាពយុត្តធម៌។