Admissions and Marketing Manager សំរាប់ Invictus (Cambodia) Co., Ltd
|ថ្ងៃទី 30 ខែ មេសា ឆ្នាំ2020|
Invictus International School is seeking a passionate Marketing and Admissions Manager responsible for the marketing communications, public relations and recruitment of prospective students based on the school’s admission standards. He/she must possess excellent communication skills to communicate the school’s messages to its target audience and professionalism to answer parents’ enquires regarding admissions.
Marketing and Public Relations
- High independent. Own and champion all online/offline marketing channels and PR activities within the Marketing department, including spearheading news-worthy press releases and social media posts on a weekly basis.
- Proven success in driving online/offline/PR brand preference and marketing excellence, especially in Cambodia education sector, is highly preferred.
- Fully committed to drive school enrolment for Invictus through public relations, SEO/ SEM and marketing campaigns.
- A true team player working closely with marketing director, graphic designer, web developer, principal and teachers.
- Brand guardian to ensure all marketing materials stay within brand guidelines.
- Improve lead generations, measure and report ROMI for each marketing campaign.
- Constantly scanning the environment for strategic partner relationships.
- Actively participate in all student recruitment and enrolment drive initiatives to achieve 100% student enrolment and ensuring high quality customer experiences at all times.
- Initiate and champion key school orientation and recruitment events, school tours on weekdays including evenings and occasional weekend open houses.
- Recruit, analyse, filter and categorise prospective student applications to maintain accurate student information in database and cascade relevant information to colleagues in a timely manner.
- Possess a clear understanding of the school’s admission policies and standards, and follow accordingly.
- Key point-of-contact for prospective families regarding enrolment and initiate regular follow-up on prospective parents via email, telephone, social media and in person.
- Ad-hoc responsibilities as prescribed by Management.
- Years of Experience : Experience in a similar environment will be highly advantageous
- Education : Bachelors degree in any discipline.
- Profile of Competency
- Strong social / digital marketing skills with excellent communication and organisational skills.
- Prior experience in planning and executing marketing/PR plan from inception to execution.
- Proven track record in growing reach through various offline and online marketing/PR channels in Cambodia.
- Meticulous self-starter and executor, with an eye for details and able to work, learn and thrive in a dynamic and fast paced environment.
- Experience working in a marketing/ admissions role of an international school with a strong understanding of the local community in Cambodia is preferred.
- Strong initiative to follow-up on prospective parents.
- Warm and friendly nature, unflappable under pressure.
- True team player who is resilient and resourceful.
- Language Abilities : Fluency in spoken and written Khmer and English is mandatory.
Interested candidate, please send detailed CV to email@example.com
នៅពេលអ្នកដាក់ពាក្យសំរាប់ការងារនេះ ប្រសិនបើអាចសុំជួយប្រាប់ទៅកាន់ក្រុមហ៊ុនថា "អ្នកបានឃើញការងារនេះក្នុងគេហទំព័រ www.khmeronlinejobs.com".